Chocolate Conching Tank
- Completely made of AISI304 grade stainless steel.
- Shaft is made of AISI420 grade stainless steel.
- Mixing arms are made of special heat-treated material.
- Water jacketed with heating element.
- PID controlled heating and cooling.
- Top lid with safety switch.
- Grinding time adjustment feature.
- Protected against cold start.
- Feature to open cold water gate in case overheating.
- Row material loading capacity 500lt.
- Total power consumption 380V 26.5KW.
- External cold water feeding source is required.
Ball refining is one of the chocolate micronization techniques. Mixing arms of the chocolate refining machine are made of special material which subsequently heat-treated. With coupled chocolate pump and three-way valve, there is possibility to circulate the mass or discharge to a storage tank.Machines are equipped with solenoid valve which automatically opens gate of cold water flow and ensures cooling of the equipment. Because of friction of spheric balls cold water is required from an external source which can be from tape, tower or a chiller. Machine will open cold water gate in case overheating and will close it when cooled.
For More Details about Chocolate Conching Tank Contact Us .