Chocolate Drop Line
- Completely made of AISI304 grade stainless steel, aluminum and FDA plastics.
- Cooling tunnel insulated with CFC free rubber.
- Cooling tunnel separated into 2 cooling zones.
- Cooling tunnel with 2 evaporators and 2 condensers.
- Belt sliding prevention feature.
- Pneumatic belt tensioning unit.
- PID controlled dry heating of the depositors.
- Depositors with servo motor driven vertical motion.
- Chocolate suction and outpouring is servo driven.
- Level sensors to control the fed chocolate to hoppers of the depositors.
- Aluminum matrix with dry heating.
- All heaters 24V.
- Production capacity 200kg/h for drops or 800kg/h for chips.
- Total power consumption 380V 22KW.
Depositing of chocolate directly onto the cooling tunnel’s belt. Cooling tunnel is with two cooling zones. Depositors are with servo motor driven vertical motion and PID controlled dry heating. Completely PLC and HMI operated chocolate drop line. Production line is suitable for compound or real chocolate. Chocolate depositors are optimized for chocolate drops and chips manufacturing. Depending of the speed and distance settings equipment can perform upto 20 shots per minute.
For More Details about Chocolate Drop Line Contact Us .