TIN SEALING MACHINE
- All moving and fixed parts of the machine are manufactured to resist high humidity and salty water.
- It is manufactured to run in two different speed. Approximately seaming time for a big size can (approx. 23*23 centimeters) is 9 seconds (150-200 cans per hour). For small size cans (sizes may vary) it is 5 seconds (350-400 cans per hour).
- Due to its special design of the feet structure. It fits on any kind of floor and also its underside can be cleaned easily.
- The machine runs without any lubrication.
- Due to its monophase motor, it works with home electricity (220 V). In addition it is only 190 kilograms heavy and 1,6 meters high, for easy transporting.
For More Details about TIN SEALING MACHINE Contact Us .